ScerIS Technical Support Services provides a single point of contact for all software, hardware and solutions purchased or licensed through ScerIS. Standard support services are available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Eastern Time, excluding ScerIS holidays. Premium support services are available that include evening, weekend and 24X7 coverage. Support for ScerIS ETCETERA® Software is provided in accordance with the Software Maintenance Agreement.
Support services typically involve support for ETCETERA®, third party products, custom software, remedial training, hardware components (typically including scanners, workstations, servers, SQL server, operating systems, networks, security, etc.). Some of the more frequent support services include:
- Assistance with passwords, user accounts and security levels.
- Creating or modifying applications, work queues and workflows.
- Creating or modifying document classes and document collections.
- Remedial training on specific functions of products or solutions.
- Modifications to automated data capture solutions.
- Installation or reinstallation of purchased software.
- Assistance with backups, server logs and other server and PC administrative tasks.
ScerIS Support Services are provided through pre-purchased support or on a time and materials basis. Telephone, secured internet connection (GoToAssistTM by CITRIX®) and onsite support services are available.