ScerIS provides a wide range of Consulting, Implementation, Training and Support services designed to help customers enjoy an extraordinary experience.
Principal and Senior Consultants provide guidance that often leads to significant reductions in cost and improvements in profitability. Developing actionable intelligence provides leadership with up to date key metrics valuable to accelerated decision making. Determining how best to optimize business processes throughout the enterprise leads to best practices reflecting the uniqueness and competitive advantages of each customer.
Business Process Consultants and Business Analysts help customers define and deliver business information and process optimization solutions. Drawing on many years of experience, business process knowledge, qualitative and quantitative techniques and transformational technology capabilities, ScerIS’s professional services teams help customers improve performance through the:
- Analysis of existing business processes (Business Analytics – Collection of the Facts).
- Development of plans for process improvements (Collaborative Methods for Innovating).
- Implementing solutions to achieve performance requirements utilizing ScerIS workforce productivity improvement platforms (Getting Results).
ScerIS solution teams provide value through their comprehensive input to the solution design and through strategically integrating solutions with customer processes and technology. A virtual extension of a customer’s organization, ScerIS guides customers through an investigation of the possibilities and subsequent project deliverables.
ScerIS Technical Support Services provides a single point of contact for all software, hardware and solutions purchased or licensed through ScerIS. Standard support services are available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Eastern Time, excluding ScerIS holidays. Premium support services are available that include evening, weekend and 24X7 coverage. Support for ScerIS ETCETERA Software is provided in accordance with the Software Maintenance Agreement.
Support services typically involve support for ETCETERA, third party products, custom software, remedial training, hardware components (typically including scanners, workstations, servers, SQL server, operating systems, networks, security, etc.). Some of the more frequent support services include:
- Assistance with passwords, user accounts and security levels.
- Creating or modifying applications, work queues and workflows.
- Creating or modifying document classes and document collections.
- Remedial training on specific functions of products or solutions.
- Modifications to automated data capture solutions.
- Installation or reinstallation of purchased software.
- Assistance with backups, server logs and other server and PC administrative tasks.
ScerIS Support Services are provided through pre-purchased support or on a time and materials basis. Telephone, secured internet connection (GoToAssistTM by CITRIX®) and onsite support services are available.