The first step in introducing an HRMS into an organization is understanding the organization’s goals in implementing the solution. With an outline of expectations, ScerIS can assist in numerous ways:
- Create or assist in the development of the Master Employee Data File.
- Digitize existing paper documents, import electronic files and catalog these digitized documents into ECM.
- Convert documents and data from existing systems.
- Assist in the design of the system, identification of data values and indexes, establish tabbed presentations.
- Develop online processes and workflows.
- Develop HR and employee training programs, and provide training services.
For more information and help getting started with your paperless HR organization, contact ScerIS today.
Installation is available on-premises or in the cloud. ECM is licensed by Named User or Concurrent User, and one or more scanning interfaces are usually licensed. A traditional software license as well as a monthly or annual software subscription are available. There are no additional software license charges for documents, the number of document classes, tabbed viewing, indexes, security or other ECM features.
With Concurrent User licensing, an organization can have unlimited named users. Concurrent User licensing is often used if document access is expanded outside of HR to include managers and / or employees. Contact your ScerIS representative to discuss licensing alternatives and pricing.
The ETCETERA® HRMS platform is licensed through a traditional software license, software subscription or by Software as a Service (SaaS). Additionally, and perhaps most important of all, each of the licensing alternatives is available for either named users or concurrent users.